About Nottingham Rowing Club

Nottingham Rowing Club was formed in 2006, initially as a result of the merger of the Nottingham Boat Club and the Nottingham Britannia Rowing Club, two historic Nottingham clubs that were established in 1894 and 1869 respectively. During the hundred-plus years of the two separate clubs both had various major achievements, but by the beginning of 2006 the votes of both clubs' memberships supported the committees' view that the sum of the two clubs would be greater than its parts and the merger process started.

Following the merger on 1st June 2006, the Nottingham Schools Rowing Association (NSRA) merged with the club to become the junior section, and the Nottinghamshire County Rowing Association (NCRA) also merged with the club to form the club's high performance programme.

Title Filter 

Display # 
# Article Title Author Hits
1 Carl Smith Fund Administrator 19502
2 Spooner picture Administrator 2883
3 History Administrator 3980